Summer & Academic Year 2011 – New Bloggers
We are very excited to announce our NEW Foreign Correspondents for the Summer 2011 Quarter, as well as for the Academic Year 2011!
- Devin Ballif (NELC – Fes, Morocco)
- Rachel Carlson (Classics – Tel Dor, Israel)
- Anna Moroz (CHID Bosnia, Croatia & Serbia)
- Mary Robinson (University of Western Australia – Perth)
- Jillian Winston (NELC – Fes, Morocco)
- Thea Marriott (University of Edinburgh – Scotland)
- John O’Meara (Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris – France)
- Daniel Saiku (Tokyo Institute of Technology Young Scientist – Japan)
We are so excited to see what these amazing students discover & do during their programs! ENJOY!
Early Fall & Fall program Foreign Correspondents announced this coming JULY!